Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Happy Thyroid

When my thyroid is happy
I'm happy
My smile is real
I'm motivated
My thoughts are organized and clear
Today I worked on training documents for a couple hours, cleaned my roof, mowed my leaves, showered and didn't need a nap.
I would really like every day to be like today.
This feeling can change at any moment.
That's the part that sucks. 
I could suddenly get fatigued or start having aches or feeling foggy and confused.
So when I have a happy thyroid I do what I can.
I do laundry, wash dishes, sweep, vacuum, mow, etc.
And I hope that this lasts longer than a day.
But when it does end I know to push through till my thyroid is happy again.
Eventually, my endocrinologist will get my thyroid regulated.
That takes time.
So I will enjoy these happy thyroid moments and be relieved that this one has lasted the better part of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...