Monday, March 19, 2018

The Rollercoaster

Now that I know what I have and why I get exhausted - I don't fight it.

Saturday was a decent day.  I didn't go for my walk, puttered around the house instead.  I strained my back Thursday evening, so resting it was important to me.  Since Friday walking, sitting, breathing hurt.

Sunday was a completely different animal.  I woke up at 610am, fed everybody and let them out, went back to bed till 10, let everybody out, ate, had coffee, sat outside for about 10 minutes, got hot, came inside, fell asleep sitting on sofa till 2, ate again, went to my comfy bed till 545pm, fed everybody, let them all out, I think I ate.  Stayed up long enough to take a shower, change the sheets, and back in bed.

Lost another large amount of hair while showering and even brushing my hair this morning.  No bald spots yet though.  :-)

I feel fine today.  Even have the hyper, happy leg thing going on. 

2 1/2 more days of egg whites and then I'm back to my NutriSystem!  Hurray!  And my meds!  Hurray!  And maybe remembering where I put stuff - Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...