Friday, February 16, 2018

Busy, Busy!

David's surgery went well.  He's recovering nicely.  :-)
I didn't do so well on my walking.  I walked with him, but I know we didn't get anywhere near 30 minutes total.  It was more important for me to hang out with him and/or Dad than go for my walk.

Getting back to my routine wasn't hard at all.

Tax refund came in and I went crazy!  Paid off vet bills, medical bills, bought a mattress, and a new pillow!  So I've been excited most of the week about this mattress getting to me.  Which is today!!  Now it's waiting on the call from FedEx guy so I can meet him at my house.  :-)

It's warmed up which means I'll need to get a gym membership soon.  I have no desire to walk and sweat then come back into work.

Minimal bouts of fatigue.  It's almost swung the other way - that I'm hyper all day long.  Which is normally when I get bored and in trouble.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...