Monday, May 22, 2017

I try LipSense *gasp*

I do not wear makeup at all.  The idea of covering my face with base/foundation/whatever the kids call it nowadays makes my pores clog.

But I have been wearing this lipstick/gloss stuff that a friend gave me when I bought some Lularoe.  And I like it.  Makes my lips feel moist.  (ROFLMAO at all y'all that hate that word.)


So another friend decided to start selling LipSense.  I watched 3 or 4 videos on it.  One chick put on black and took it off.  Took a little longer than the 'normal' colors, but it didn't smudge and she got it off.


So I chose a very light pink - Pink Champagne.  And it arrived today.  And I took a movie!  Hopefully, I'll be able to upload it with this.  (Won't upload to blog - so it'll be on my FB page.)


If my 6 month to 1 year plan pans out, I'll need to start putting a little color on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...