Thursday, May 18, 2017

Disorganized Ramblings

Last night I burped. And then smelled fish. Then I burped again and smelled AND tasted fish.

Mort's canned food is fish so I thought maybe I got some on my fingers or face or something. It was awful.

Then I remembered....I've been taking fish oil for months now. I've never burped after taking the pill. There's no way I'd take these things if it was a common occurrence because, seriously - GROSS!!

Mort is doing well. His mouth is still tender, he has a hard time picking up his wooby.

The other dogs are still insanely jealous he gets canned (and now wet mixed in) food.

Today was the first day in a long while that I wasn't struggling to stay awake. I didn't even take a nap at lunch!

Eventually, I'll go to the doctor. But the idea of the tests and the cost if they don't find something right away - just makes me want to curl up with all my doggies.

Getting more and more excited about seeing my BFF.  I'll miss my brother, but he'll be off getting me free hotel soap.

Jazz is probably too small for flea prevention. NexGuard is good for dogs 4 pounds or more. And she and Mort run about the same. He can wear the Bayer Seresto flea collar, but she can't. And I do not like using the topical stuff at all.

Yup, we have fleas. Only thing I can do for her is treat the yard, the house, the other dogs, and give her Dawn baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...