Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Candid Co. Video Call

My video call with my consultant went great!

I had a little connection issue, so she finished it up by calling me.

USE YOUR CHEWIES!!  You cannot over use these things.  They help alleviate pain and get the blood flowing.

Also, the whitener should be done twice a day, not 4 times.  I could have sworn I saw it up to 4 times, but I had dropped it down to just twice.  But she did say twice a day.

By the end of your 2nd week you should be able to remove your aligners with your tongue.  If it's still tight, they will suggest you wear them for another week - possibly 2.  If in doubt, take a photo of your mouth with the torture device thing to spread your mouth open.  Send that to Candid, then call them immediately.

Their customer service is amazingly strong.  Everyone I've talked to has been fantastic!

This is a medical procedure.  She told me that several times.

I may take 2 aspirin before I go to bed.  The discomfort is nothing like the pain I had the first few days of Step 1.

Very happy!  I told someone at work today that when you take your aligners off even just to eat, it's like taking your bra off when you get home from work.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...