Thursday, April 5, 2018

Pre NutriSystem face and current face Photo - Updated

I posted this on Facebook:
First photo was taken in mid-October.  Second photo was April 1, 2018.


42 pound loss as of the photo on the right.  I needed to do this for myself because I wasn't seeing it in the mirror.  Eventually, I'll try to get 2 full length photos side by side.

The hardest part of this is eating when I'm not hungry.  And the not hungry is probably due to me trying to get used to my thyroid medication.

I'm having a hard time with pushing through work.  Today I would have called in sick or gone home after about an hour of being here.  But this isn't a disease and condition that most people think someone would need time off for.  So the times I feel exhausted, achy, and/or wanting to cry I just push through my day.  Which is why part of me is hoping the biopsy shows cancer.  Then the thyroid can get removed and I can deal with just getting the medication properly dosed.

If it's not cancerous, that means every year I'll have to go through an uptake and scan and maybe even more biopsies.

Below photos - March of 2017 and April of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...