Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Back on NutriSystem

 I got back on NutriSystem about 3 months ago.  I had fluffed back up to 242.

I'm at 231.6 as of 10/4.

They've gotten rid of some of my favorites in the year or so that I was off it.  And I remember the muffins and cupcakes not being so dry.

They also have this new powder that's a probiotic sweetened with Stevia.  It is delicious!!  Berry and pomegranate.  But a 4 oz. jar of this stuff is $40 or $50!!!  It probably doesn't even cost $1 for them to make this stuff and they jack it up that high?!  I'm sure the excuse they use is that it lasts for over a month.  Big damn deal, I still have to add the water and mix it.  And, again, it doesn't cost that damn much to make it.

Luckily, the first jar of this stuff was free.  But they definitely will not be getting me to order it at the price.

I'll try to be better at updating my blog, but it all depends on how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...