Sunday, January 27, 2019

Changes to my Eating Routine

I knew I needed to do something different a long time ago.  I’ve had absolutely no desire to go to the gym.  Don’t miss it, don’t feel guilty at all about it either.

And my weight has been a steady 196.  Till last week when I was 199.  That is way too close to 200.

So I’ve stopped the 160 calorie protein drinks and the peanut butter in the afternoon.  8 almonds instead of the drink.  And 8 almonds with my apple instead of peanut butter.

I’m concerned about the protein.  But if I have any ‘episodes’, I’ll just go back on the protein drinks but still leave out the peanut butter.

My biggest issue is portion control.  I can go through a jar of peanut butter in 5 days.  And that’s me only eating it with my afternoon apple.

I can eat 4 servings of cauliflower with wing sauce in one sitting and still not feel full.

That’s why NutriSystem works for me.  I eat their meals and only their meals.  It’s my morning and afternoon snacks that I go all crazy.

So we’ll see what this slight change in my eating habits does.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dogs Updates

Cesar at 14 is doing well.  He's got a definite limp/swagger when he walks.  That has to do with the herniated disk in his back - I thin...